– The types of personal information we collect about our visitors
– How we use the information
– The measures we take to protect the security of the personal information
– How our visitors can contact us about our privacy practices
– The choices available to our visitors regarding our use of the information.
The type of personal information we collect
We collect personal information when you provide it on our website. We may collect the following information;
How we use your personal information
We may use the information you provide to:
– To reply to your questions, comments or complaints
– To investigate your questions, comments or complaints
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
The protection of your personal information
Max Brands Marketing B.V. complies with the statutory requirements for the protection of personal data. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How to contact us
The choices available regarding our use of the information
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For exercising your privacy rights pursuant to Chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation (such as your right to access and rectify your personal data, the right to object and the right to erase data), questions, comments or complaints about how we handle your personal data, you can contact us via:
We are happy to be at your service: If we are unable to resolve your privacy-related question or complaint to your satisfaction, you can always contact the Data Protection Authority.